Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Procrastinators Of The World Unite......Tomorrow

Decisions, decisions! I've been trying to decide what to do with my hair for a while now. My lovely friend Amber does my extensions for me which are amazing and no one can ever tell that all this hair isn't really mine! I'm trying to decide on colour, I've been a blonde, a redhead and my, almost, natural dark brunette over the past few years and have loved all of them. Brunette is defintely the easiest to look after, being blonde I had to deal with roots and eventually hair breakage and red is notorious for being difficult to maintain. Really can't decide!





I'm also trying to talk myself into doing the Jillian Michaels work out this evening. V brought home the 30 Day Shred DVD a few months ago which sounded terrifying but wasn't all that bad and has actually worked! I've now moved on to her lengthier work out DVD's but again it's definitely doable and I HATE exercising. I have great motivation to keep going; I want to fit into my Bodymetrics jeans again, when I started I couldn't get them over my thighs and now I'm just a little shy of being able to zip them up! So exciting as they were fitted to me exactly, cost a bomb and are amazing looking when I can get into them.... On that note I'm off to bounce around like a crazy person for 40 odd minutes!

Lots of Love

P.S. x

2 comments:

  1. I would say blonde or brunette? I was blonde before but finally went darker because it was too damaged and too hard to maintain.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup have decided on brunette, I love the blonde but, like you say, it's a pain to look after!

    Loving your blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.