Friday, 17 December 2010

Gathering

Tatty and The Boy came home last night with  Krispy Kreme's this was much appreciated, I haven't had a donut for ages! Tatty reminded me of this video last night which makes me laugh everytime I watch it...



Anyways Tatty, Godden, K and I are all having lunch (late lunch) today which will be lovely, we haven't all seen each other for ages so I'm expecting a good gossip and catch up session. Tatty will also be helping me plan my date outfit for tomorrow night, she has a choice of three dresses so I haven't made it too hard for her.

Today I am wearing this dress....







Dress: All Saints
Belt: Warehouse
Tights: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: Shelleys

This is the first outting for this dress, I'm loving that about Dressember it's making me wear more of my wardrobe which is a good thing and kind of the whole point of this blog. I find that I'm not really missing jeans either which has surprised me! I'm not too sure about this dress on me though I think my boobs are too big for it! I have a feeling this will end up in my Swishing pile, I'm planning on having another one in February.

Lots of Love

P.S. x

13 comments:

  1. It won't let me watch the video bah!! Late lunch, I'd nearly call it dinner! :)
    I can't wait to see what you wear/hear about your date! X

    Burn the Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thats pants! You should definitely look it up on youtube it's v.funny.
    Fingers crossed for no dating disaster story on Sunday! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nonono, the dress is great on you! Cool design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress! I especially love the back detail. :)SarahD

    PS I follow you now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you peeps, I do love this dress maybe I should try pinning the front in the position I want it to be before writing it off?! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the back of this dress. All your dresses have nice details. How nice that you have a date tomorrow, hope it all goes well. xxx

    http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous dress and shoes and who doesn't love a good old kripsy kreme doughnut? mmmmmm

    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk
    'for all your latest fashion updates!'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nooo the dress looks lovely! Especially with the top underneath it, it definitely shouldn't go in the swishing pile. Krispy Kreme donuts are amazing - I thought they shut down from going bankrupt or something? Maybe that's just in Australia though... I can't wait to hear about your date and what you wear! (:

    www.kissbangsnap.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice boots and the dress looks good on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that post :)))))))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.