Todays dress is this little number .....
Dress: All Saints
Vest: Dorothy Perkins
Leggings: Miss Selfridge
Bracelet: Mum brought this back from Saudi Arabia
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
The fabulous Emma over at Voodle has tagged me to answer these fifteen questions, so here goes....
1. What is your dream job?
Ideally I would love to sit at home designing and creating clothes but I very much doubt I would be able to bring myself to sell any of them as I always manage to fall in love with the things I make, I doubt I would make any money this way. So an actual paying job that I would love to do would have to be Formula 1 driver but that would mean I would need to learn to drive!
2. What is your favourite fragrance for winter?
I wear Tom Ford Black Orchid all year round at the moment and sometimes swap it for Lalique's Tender Kiss, awful name but it smells amazing.
3. How do you take your tea/coffee?
I don't drink caffiene it makes me hyper! I drink peppermint tea which I don't add anything to.
4. What is your most important beauty secret?
Always take your make up off at the end of the day, even if you're knackered.
5. If you had an all-expenses paid vacation anywhere, where would you go?
Le Agavi Hotel in Positano on the Amalfi coast in Italy, I'd travel there on the Orient Express and do trips to Venice, Milan and Rome whilst in Italy.
6. If a genie popped up in your lap right now and offered you three wishes, what would they be?
Hmmmm the ability to be able to speak, read, write and understand every language on the planet (you have to be specific with genies they can be tricksy with wish granting), for myself, my family and friends to be happy, healthy and succeed in all our endeavours and then as much money as I need whenever I need it! (Although after reading Sarah of Burn The Blonde's answers I might change that last one for a House Hippo)
7. If you could only have breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert foods for the rest of your life, which would you pick?
I'd have to say dinner food as that would offer the widest range of things to eat but I would so miss sweet things
8. If you were Hello Kitty, what colour hairbow would you wear?
Green, always green!
9. What is your biggest make-up pet peeve?
Girls (and boys) who wear too much foundation, it looks so stupid!
10. If you could wear only one piece of jewellery for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My Grandmothers jade ring.
11. What one talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could sing, I sound like a bag of angry cats being thrown against a wall when I try (I'm guessing the cats are angry because they've been stuffed in to a bag, if they've then been thrown againt a wall I'm sure they'd be livid and very vocal about it).
12. Which product will you continue to purchase?
Simple face wipes, they are amazing.
13. If you could look into the future, would you? And what would you want to know?
No, definitely not. I'm enjoying the surprises that life keeps throwing at me, I wouldn't want to know in advance what was coming. Although saying that I wouldn't mind knowing this Fridays Euromillions winning numbers!
14. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Include pictures :)
Hmmmmm it would have to be....
....Jeffrey Dean Morgan. I really loved him in P.S. I Love You.
15. What made you start a blog?
My best friend Tatty had been telling me to start a blog for ages as somewhere to tell my random life stories and so I would try and make more of an effort with my outfits. I'm really enjoying just writing, more than I ever thought I would, and I've met some fantastic people so all in all I'd say it's a success.
I'm now meant to tag five people who I'd like to know more about, Emma has tagged pretty much everyone I would have done already so I shall tag these lovelies for nose in to their lives:
The Provocative Couture
These are all blogs that I love and I look forward to every new post that they do.
Lots of Love