Sunday, 6 March 2011

Vintage Bloomsbury

Well I don't actually ache so much that I can't move today but OUCH I do ache! Not being able to move after the first workout has been the stumbling block for me continuing with the 30 Day Shred the few times I've tried to start it again recently. I didn't push myself too hard yesterday as I have done in the past and I think this is why I am not aching so horribly today, I will however start to push harder once I'm back in the swing of things.

V, L and I spent last night curled up on the sofa watching terrible trashy movies (She's The One-so very very bad don't watch it and The Sweetest Thing which is totally daft but still makes me giggle!) and eating a very yummy curry. The girls had come home from Sainsbury's with Malteasers and Peanut M&M grab bags which I was very tempted by but didn't indulge in, thought it was a bit daft to start the exercise plan and then spend the evening eating chocolate! 

The lovely Amber and I are off to a vintage fair in Bloomsbury at some point this afternoon, I'm being very well behaved and will not be shopping but it's always fun to look and I get to hang out with my lovely fellow Grape which I'm very much looking forward to. I've decide to wear this....


Jumper: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Accessorize
Shorts: French Connection
Tights: Accessorize
Boots: Office (5th pair saved)
Jewellery: Urban Outfitters


....two pairs of shoes saved in one weeked, I'm on a roll!

I hope you are having a fabulous Sunday?

Lots of Love


P.S. x



6 comments:

  1. Love the shorts! I agree about The Sweetest Thing, but it still makes me laugh so hard ha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots are gorgeous, Office does have some amazing shoes, doesn't it?! Love the jumper too, you look so beautiful once again. Glad that your workout is going well and as for me, luckily my feet don't hurt anymore from my Ikea "workout" yesterday! xxx

    http://stripesandscarlets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love seeing you in shorts! these boots are fab...thank goodness they've been saved! you have som many great pairs!! sweetest thing was hilarious...i think i just love cameron.

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Gertrude Thank you Hun :) it is the daftest movie ever but still funny x

    @ Arietta Thank you Lovely, I'm glad you feet are feeling better my ache has just gotten worse throughout the day :( going to really ache tomorrow! x

    @ Oomph Thank you Sweetie, it was a bit of a Diaz fest last night (she's in both movies) we should have watched The Mask too, made it a hat trick! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha trashy movies are the best!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog again ^_^

    www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Blah Blah Becky They are one of my favourite guilty pleasures :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.