Saturday, 2 April 2011

Ew Ick!

I do not feel well at all. This is pants timing as I was meant to be joining in with the mass pillow fight at Trafalgar Square today and then heading down to The Island to spend the rest of the weekend with Papa. Alas this has not been possible due to, what I'm hoping is, a short lived stomach bug, bluergh!

Other than this little upset I've had a lovely week. I met the fabulous Lawyer for drinks on Thursday for a catch up and general gossip. I decided to wear this......

Suit: Handmade by Moi
Brooch: Butler & Wilson
Tights: Boots
Shoes: Red or Dead
Rings: Grandmama

.....believe it or not this fabric is actually a really dark green which I love (as you probably know by know), the suit itself is my version of the Vivienne Westwoood suit worn by Carrie Bradshaw in the SATC episode "A Vogue Idea", I've also made it in the pinstripe fabric (you saw the skirt in this post) but there are a few alterations needed as I can only walk like a penguine in it at the moment! I also had my first costume/uniform fitting today which is so exciting, it's all becoming a little more real and I'm still thoroughly over excited by the whole thing!


Friday was a lovely day (I was wearing comfy shoes which does make such a difference!) .....


Jumper: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Warehouse
Skirt: Lulu & Red
Tights: Boots
Boots: Pied A Terre (17th pair saved) 


.....yes these are very comfy indeed! I love Lulu & Red designs, I was wearing my brown version of this skirt on Monday but I couldn't take pictures of the back then as I had dropped my camera and it gave up on me! The back is my favourite part of the skirt; it actually comes down in a V shape and has pink ribbons that add some extra interest, I've hidden them in this outfit though as I wore a longer top. 


Blue Eyed Guy invited me to join him and some of his friends at the Picadilly Institute for a few drinks after training on Friday, so the lovely JBear (a fellow Bunny) and I headed on over. I'd never heard of this place before so had no idea what to expect, it's fab! Different themed bars, performers everywhere, amazing cocktails (50% off between 6-8pm) and one of the best burgers I've eaten in a long while, I'd highly recommend it for a night out but remember to book yourself a table.


I'm spending my evening curled up in bed catching up on my blog reading which I am very behind with so at least thats the silver lining in me feeling so icky! I hope you are all up to something wonderful this Saturday night?


Lots of Love


P.S. x

12 comments:

  1. I'm stressing over Ebay/Paypal, it's driving me nuts, I can't work it! :/ Pillow Fight in Trafalgar sq? How did I not know about this!!

    Feel better honey! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without sounding like the biggest kiss arse in the world you look amazing in every single post! Absolutely hooked I wish my writing was as engaging as yours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way you made that suit yourself, gorgeous!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    www.blahblahbecky.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! The lace-up boots are so gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi again!

    I just wanted to say thanks so much for voting for me in Westfield London's SS11 style competition!

    If you'd like to vote please just click here then like/retweet!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That suit is amazing, the clothes you make always just blow me away! And here I am considering my first pencil skirt...

    The Picadilly Institute sounds like a lot of fun, I'll have to tuck that name away for when I move back to London in 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, as soon as I saw your jacket I thought it reminded me of Carrie's jacket, and then I scrolled down to read on and there it is! Well done honey, it's gorgeous. You make me want to take sewing lessons. How on earth did you learn to sew like that?!
    I hope you feel better by now. I don't feel so well myself these days. But from what it seems my dizziness may be just a phycological matter, possibly from all the emotional stress I went through this past year. Go figure!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you feel better soon!!

    I know you must hear this a lot, but you have THE most amazing figure, ever!! En you are so gorgeous, I am so jealous aha xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your sexy suit! Very chic.

    Love,
    Heather 
    http://thestyleconfessions.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The suit is amazing, you're so talented! And it's gorgeous on you. :)

    Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these looks! the suit is so flattering on you and I love the trendy boots ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice job on the suit! i absolutely love these lace up boots, too!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.