Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Addiction

Hey Peeps!

I feel much better and I'm finally out of my PJ's! Today I've decided to wear this little lot.....
Dress: Addiction from Kittenish Behaviour
Cardigan: Oasis
Belt: Accessorize
Boots: Faith

.....for general running of errands, sewing and later on some drinking! I adore the print of this fabric and when I saw it I knew I had to make it into a dress, the only trouble is it gives me cravings.....I constantly want biscuits. Mmmmmm biscuits. I think my favourite biscuits are Jaffa cakes although I'm not sure if they would be classed as a biscuit or a cake? Your thoughts? I actually used that as a chat up line once....it worked!

Right, again another quick post from me, I must get back to cutting out patterns and eating Marmite on toast dipped in ketchup.....what? That is a totally normal combination! Isn't it?

16 comments:

  1. that dress is seriously gorgeous Sian, you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress, I love your blog!
    Love, Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. are those biscuits on the dress?? too cute! love the dress with your tall boots!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Chocolate biscuits om nom nom! Thank you x

      Delete
  4. Cute dress! I love the print! I happened upon your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and follow if you like! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm heading over to your blog now for a look see x

      Delete
  5. Great outfit, love that dress and goes well with the belt :)

    Karys xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading.