Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Everything Is 20/20 With Hindsight

Hey Peeps!

First off it's New Years Eve how did that happen? 2013 has been interesting to say the least, there have been ups, downs and on the odd occasional weird sideways jerky movement that knocked me for six a bit. All in all though it has been rather fun with some amazing highlights..... I've opened my own business and actually received orders (it's such a thrill that someone wants to buy something I've designed!), brought home my darling kitten Chiana and watched some amazing friends celebrate their weddings to mention just a few. The lows were just that, low but I won't dwell on them. They all happened for a reason and in the end were probably for the best.....'nuff said. The sideways jerky movements.....well I've always liked roller coasters!

I really haven't updated this blog as often as I should have but that is typical me (something I'm trying to work on) but here are my highlights of 2013....
......wearing my own designs out in public, having a hair do that didn't involve hair extensions for the first time in nine years, messy nights out with the fabulous Miss C along with the fabulous Miss J Bear and Miss A, the rather amazing quilt handmade just for me by Mama, Kittenish Behaviour  photo shoot with Papa, the first Kittenish Behaviour photo shoot with Amber and Miss L, the Addiction dress in all it's glory and finally the beautiful Miss Chi(ef).

2014 is going to be an amazing year with some huge changes (still ever so slightly scared but I'm taking that as a good sign) and I can't wait! Oh and I promise I have been wearing a dress everyday this month except for Boxing Day when, as a household, we didn't get out of our PJ's, fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading.